To: Rambo.de Domain, click H E R E.
Welcome to my HAM RADIO SITE
in Gemünden am Main, GERMANY!
THE GOAL OF THIS SITE IS TO HELP OTHER HAMS
FIND PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TO EVERYDAY PROBLEMS.
WHICH TRANSCEIVER? - WHICH ANTENNA? - ETC.
THIS IS NOT A TOP-TECHNOLOGY DISCUSSION SITE.
THIS IS A SITE OF PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS.
- Which Radio should you buy?
- We won't tell you which to buy, but we will tell you what
is important when you make your purchasing decision.
- Simple Antennas that work.
- that YOU can easily build yourself, at a low cost.
- Heavy focus on using fiberglass masts for antenna supports
- Antenna Matchboxes (Antenna Tuners) ?
- Why are there so many different types? Which ones are good?
- Antenna Matchbox Shootout (The rubber hits the road HERE!)
- Updated 15-FEB-2013
- For Contesters and DXers: Rob Sherwood Presentations with AUDIO
Hi, my name is Rick, and I've been an active ham for over 50 years.
No question what my own favorite brand of radios is.
I've been using TEN-TEC equipment since 1974.
This site's purpose is to show you "Practical Solutions" that work well for average hams, not to prove or argue tidbits of technology.
Suggestions and comments are welcome. H E R E
Rick Westerman, DJ0IP
I'm no longer young enough to know everything!
. . . but I have lots of friends, and collectively we know quite a lot.
Bavarian Contest Club (since 1986)
AGCW - Nr. 462
FISTS - Nr. 15894
Ten-Ten - Nr. 6588
[ A D V E R T I S E M E N T ]
Radios don't work without good antennas:
Ham Radio's Oldest Company:
Germany's Source of Very Special Products:
My favorite Radio Control Software: