I [tried to] retire from
Unfortunately this did not work out. Seems I worked nearly as much in 2018 as I did before I retired. Of course WRTC-2018 was part of that.
And, Aerial-51 is keeping me real busy!
Anyway, I'm not really gone fishing (yet)
but it's on my To-Do List.
Unfortunately my List still has a lower priority
than my XYL's Honey-Do List.
I had planned to begin the long-overdue job of re-writing
and/or updating some of my web pages.
Chapters I wanted to initially address:
- Antenna Matchboxes for Open-Wire-Fed Antennas
- With special focus on Short Antennas
- UNFORTUNATELY NO PROGRESS WAS MADE HERE (YET)
- RF-Chokes (Common Mode Current Chokes)
- Or, a "Get Out of [RF]Hell - Free" Card.
- Lots of new material was added here: RF Chokes
- With more to come.
- What Else?
- Wait and See (and hope I find more time this year!)
And of course cleaning up the shack is (again) high on my to-do list!
(This one is also on my XYL's Honey-Do List.)
.... well I did that in 2018, but it is full again with new stuff again!
BLUE: Spiderbeam Team Members
RED: WRTC-2018 Officials
Way in the back, in the middle between DL4LAM and DF4SA, is W4PA from Spiderbeam-US.