I [finally] retired from
Unfortunately Corona has interupped the plans of all of us. No fishing trips in the plans yet.
In the meantime, Aerial-51 work is keeping me fairly busy!
So, I'm not really gone fishing (yet)
but it's on my To-Do List.
Unfortunately my List still has a lower priority
than my XYL's Honey-Do List.
I had planned to begin the long-overdue job of re-writing
and/or updating some of my web pages.
Chapters I wanted to initially address:
- Antenna Matchboxes for Open-Wire-Fed Antennas
- With special focus on Short Antennas
- UNFORTUNATELY NO PROGRESS WAS MADE HERE (YET)
- RF-Chokes (Common Mode Current Chokes)
- Or, a "Get Out of [RF]Hell - Free" Card.
- Lots of new material was added here: RF Chokes
- With more to come.
- DISASTER: My Web is out of Space.
- I have no more pages available and must delete several pages before I can add another.
- I'm discussing an alternative with my provider.
And of course cleaning up the shack is (again) high on my to-do list!
(This one is also on my XYL's Honey-Do List.)
.... well I did that in 2018, and 2019 but it is full again with new stuff !
Below: The Spiderbeam Team together with WRTC Management:
(Photo: Spiderbeam GmbH)
BLUE: Spiderbeam Team Members
RED: WRTC-2018 Officials
Way in the back, in the middle between DL4LAM and DF4SA, is W4PA from Spiderbeam-US.