1989: MY MOST INTERESTING YEAR!
- June: Isle of Mann for Tourist Trophy motorcycle races and Field Day Contest.
- July: International Relocation to Southern France.
- September: International Relocation back to Munich Germany.
- October: Luxembourg for CQWW DX SSB Contest; As LX7A, we shattered the existing European Record.
- November: Berlin, to tear down the Berlin Wall and celebrate.
- November: Luxembourg for CQWW DX CW Contest; As LX7A, we shattered the existing European Record.
- December: Switched from Icom Radios to Ten-Tec (again) and never looked back.