1989: MY MOST INTERESTING YEAR!
- June: Isle of Mann for Tourist Trophy motorcycle races and Field Day Contest.
- July: International Relocation to Southern France.
- September: International Relocation back to Munich Germany.
- October: Luxembourg for CQWW DX SSB Contest; As LX7A, we shattered the existing European Record.
- November: Berlin, to tear down the Berlin Wall and celebrate.
- November: Luxembourg for CQWW DX CW Contest; As LX7A, we shattered the existing European Record.
- December: Switched from Icom Radios to Ten-Tec (again) and never looked back*...
- 2017: My Ten-Tec Eagle is still going strong, BUT . . . should it ever die, with the current state that Ten-Tec is not producing hf transceivers, I would switch back to ICOM again:
- The IC-7300 is currently the only game in town for clear-thinking people who aren't milionares!
*Until 2019, when I sold my Ten-Tec Eagle and bought a new ICOM IC-7300 transceiver and used IC-2KL Linear Amplifier.