1) DRIVEN ELEMENT FINAL LENGTHS:
Actually if you just read the instructions, it should be very clear how long the final length will be:
- Cut a wire to a given length.
- Tie a knot near the end (the knot eats up 2 cm of wire).
- Cut 2 cm off of the tip of the wire.
- THEREFORE it is now 4 cm shorter than the original cut length:
We use the same scheme for all versions of the Spiderbeam Yagi. Therefore if you have any other version (i.e. 3-Band, Low Band, etc.), simply follow the same scenario: Cut-Length minus 4 cm.